The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 8 June 2014

And Now, a Commercial Break

Today I'm running DCC in just a few minutes, after having ran ICONS late into the night last night; so I'll only grace this blog to send out my monthly ad about how if you look to your right, you'll see a little paypal donation button.

If you find yourself regularly reading this blog, please consider sending a donation as a token of your appreciation, regard, entertainment, or to continue having someone to get pissed off at every day.   The more contributions I get, the more time I could justify working on this blog every single day.

Shit, if I ever got $1000 I'd take a month off and write up an entire old-school sourcebook to post in serialized fashion on this blog.

Anyways, that's all for this month; hate me or love me, if deep down in your heart of hearts you want to keep reading and getting the best quality of rants from me, send us some encouragement to get our pavlovian juices flowing!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Solitario Egg + Gawith's Navy Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment