The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Saturday 23 August 2014

The Day

I was going to post my short review of the D&D 5e player's handbook from an OSR perspective today.  But then I realized I can't.  You'll just have to wait.

Not today, because today is it. It's Doctor Day.






And here's hoping, we'll get for the first time in a very long time, a Doctor who's allowed to be an Adult.  An eccentric crazy adult, but an adult. Not a character from a children's story, not a teenie-bopper, not a rebellious punk kid.  But rather the figure who is an authority in himself, who commands and reassures. 

In other words, after a long time of Troughton (and I love Troughton, god bless him), maybe we're finally ready for Pertwee again?

We're about to find out. Technically, I won't be finding out until tomorrow (at a friend's house, and really what better way is there to watch Doctor Who than with friends?).  Today I have to game. 

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking:

No comments:

Post a Comment