The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 16 February 2017

Busy; Working

I'm working like crazy on my new Appendix P Authentic-Medieval Rules (I'm currently flirting with a new name for it, but I don't think I want to float it quite yet).  Currently, I'm doing the work of filling out the character-creation section.  This will borrow a few parts from Dark Albion, so that people won't need both books as far as play is concerned.  But I'll also be introducing some new stuff, like background skills for each social class.

Anyways, since I'm too busy to do a proper entry, I'll mention that my article about the Alan Moore/Grant Morrison Wizard War in Comics has apparently gone kind of viral. So feel free to go check it out if you haven't yet, it's really a good read if I say so myself!


RPGPundit


Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Poker + H&H's Chestnut

2 comments:

  1. The Alan Moore/Grant Morrison Wizard War in Comics popped up in my comic book collector group. So its definitively gone viral pal.
    Can't wait to see what your come up with for the Appendix P Authentic-Medieval Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear, about the article I mean.

      The upcoming book is going to be bigger than I first envisioned. Mind you, some of it will be material reprinted or very slightly altered from Dark Albion, as I mentioned. But there'll be quite a bit of all-new material, aside from the upgraded App P rules and the new magic system.

      Delete